If you haven’t seen this yet, you MUST! FOR FEMINISM!
Map of Tasmania - Amanda Palmer feat. The Young Punx
We are Generation Q, a drop-in program for LGBTQ/Allied youth in Queens, NY. You’re welcome to drop us a line and ask for advice.
To find out more please contact the Program Director, Nicole Kubon @ email@example.com. Text/call her @ (Cell): 347-418-2450.
So, by now at least some of you must have heard about my new book Bi: Notes for a Bisexual Revolution. Since it’s now pretty much officially out, I decided to give away 20 free copies, in PDF format, in return for a review.
Here’s what you need:
- Have a working email address capable of receiving large files.
- Have a computer program able to read PDF files.
- Be able to read a book on the computer or to print it out on paper.
- Have an Amazon account (with an option to post a review!) and/or a blog (having both is better, obviously).
- Important!!! I really want this to be an opportunity for people who can’t afford to buy a book to be able to read it anyway. So if you have the money and are able to buy a copy, please consider not asking me for a free one, because you’ll be taking one away from someone who has no other way of reading it.
- I will not police your financial status, and will not ask about it. You don’t have to prove it, or even mention it to me. I will be giving books under the confidence that if you’re asking for a copy, you’re doing it for a reason.
When you write in, here’s what you should include:
- A working email address (if the one you’re emailing from is incapable of receiving large files).
- A confirmation that you checked whether or not you can post a review on Amazon, and whether you actually can (see this page for more details) AND/OR a link to your blog.
- A time estimation for the review (just so I know what to expect).
- Please don’t write to my ask box.
Write to me at bisexual.revolution(at)gmail.com.
JUST TO BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR: You obviously need to write the review after you read the book, not beforehand.
Also: you are in no way obligated to write a positive one. Just say what you think.